Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do-over

 The waiting game starts afresh since the Heat Troller® I wrecked is now on its way back to Warm & Safe in Oregon for repair.

Did I mention that Jim Hollander at Hot Grips™, Pat Denayer at Lockitt Group Inc., and Mike Ebers and Deata McCubbin at Warm & Safe Heated Gear™ have unbelievably stellar customer service?  I'm happily repeating it because it's so true and so refreshing in today's big-box, mass-marketing, internet mega-store world.

You'll be able to read all about this most unwelcome detour in the installation of heated grips when I finally complete the project and post a very detailed project report.

Having felt the heat before I wrecked the controller, I can tell you that I am so looking forward to the luxury of those grips when the commute resumes in March.

1 comment:

Dar said...

Good customer service is hard to come by these days. It seems to be the exception rather than the norm, and that is sad. Love the picture collage!

The copyright in all text and photographs, except as noted, belongs to David Masse.